Corvette and Classics Marketplace
1. Call 'Corvette Jack' our Marketing and Appraisal Pro at 239 280 6855
2. Submit the cars Information to Corvette Marketplace
Submit the year, style, options and a description. Tell us your asking price for the car. Send us some photos of the car ( side, front, rear, engine, interior). Photos with uncluttered backgrounds (no garbage pails or other cars in the background) are best.
3. Sit back, let us do all the work and present you with a good offer
- Avoid the hassles, tire kickers and scam artists that will invariably prey on your private sale. Our expert, who has over forty years in the car selling business will quickly filter out and deflect these problems for you.
- We require a modest 3% commission on the final negotiated sales price. Compare our commission with consignment brokers and auction houses that charge more than 10%
Email us at Corvette Marketplace or call Jack at 239-280 6855 for more details
Check out some of the cars we have and the some of the cars we have helped sell at:
PLEASE READ OUR POLICY:
Corvette and Classics Marketplace and its associates do not own or consign the vehicles listed and will not be held responsible for any misrepresentations, inaccuracies, omissions, and errors in the vehicle description or photos provided by the owner.
We collect the seller's descriptive information and present it as such. Accordingly, there are no guarantees implied or otherwise. We will use our due diligence to provide an honest and detailed description of the vehicles we list.
Corvette and Classics Market place and its associates will not knowingly list any cars that do not comply with our standards for vehicle and owner integrity. Cars are sold as is where is and no warranty is implied by the owner.
We can assist buyers with arranging third-party inspections and transportation services for any car we list. We will not be held liable for any problems arising between the buyer and seller or third party services before or after the sale is completed.
Transactions will happen strictly between the buyer and a seller with us acting as a facilitator connecting the two parties.
By using our services, you agree to relieve Corvette and Classics Marketplace and its associates of all liability or responsibility for any issues connected with the transaction (misrepresentation, omissions, inaccuracies, financial errors, damage/delay in transport, clerical errors, typographical errors , etc.). These occurrences are highly unusual, but they may happen.